Friday, May 29, 2015

Dec. 22-Merry Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTmas!! :) This past week has been incredible here in Hospital View!
Thabo was confirmed a member of the church, received the priesthood, and already called as the 2nd councilor in the sunday school presidency! He is so excited and can't wait to serve the Lord! We had an awesome lesson with Basadi and Sunday before they left for a few weeks on temples and how they can be sealed to one another! They were so excited and motivated to do whatever it takes!

We had our ward christmas party this past week which was tons of fun! It was a great opportunity to get closer to the members and to get to know some of them a lot better. I think them being able to see us as regular people has helped some of them to trust us more! We were able to get some investigators, recent converts, and a less active family to be able to come!

At this time of the year I have been reflecting a lot on the Saviors birth and life! We have been sharing a lot of messages with people about gifts and why they are so special. I am so grateful for the gift that God has given us (John 3:16) and with all gifts it is up to us to receive it or not! Let us receive the gift of Christ this season! Lets experience the "true" reason for the season! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be giving the Savior the gift of myself at this time, to be able to give Him my everything!

I love you! Merry Christmas!

Elder Farnes

No comments:

Post a Comment