Monday, February 10, 2014

Moved! Sweet Week!


This past week has been sweet! We moved into our new flat on Friday!!!! It is way nice and there are not as many cockroaches now... haha!

The work is progressing well here in Mabopane. The Bishop has asked us to focus some of our time on re-activation which has been good. Our investigators are doing great! Sister Thumi should be baptised at the end of this month or the beginning of next and as well Bongikosi, Maria, and Nono should be baptised in March! The members here are sweet as well... making friendships that will last for eternity!
This past week we had a guy that knew a TON about our church! He stopped us and started to just mock us.... He got me pretty irritated! He was getting up in my face and was wanting to bible bash and get me to show some anger or frustration! He went on for a while and when he had finished I just bore him my Testimony and we left. It was a cool experience to have the Holy Ghost testify to me once again of the truthfulness of this work as I was bearing my testimony! I am so grateful to be apart of this Church and to be sharing this amazing Gospel with the people here in South Africa!
The Last part of what we can consecrate to God is our Eyes! Some scriptures for it are D&C 4:5, 3 Nephi 13:22-23, and D&C 88:67. As we give our eyes to Him we will be fulled with light and more understanding! We will be able to see things as He does and feel of his love even more for others! Consecrating ourselves to the Lord is something that we must strive to do. After all we can do we can never become profitable servants (Mosiah 2:21) so it is up to us to try and come as close to it as we can!
I love you!

Elder Farnes


No comments:

Post a Comment