Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dec. 8, 2014



Another great week here in Daveyton! Things are continuing to pick


up more and more. I am loving this area so much!


We were able to meet with Siziwe and his family finally this week
It has been a struggle of 3 weeks since we first came in contact
with them and were able to make it happen on Wednesday. We had
a sweet lesson with them on the Atonement and were able to
really gain their trust! They are so awesome and have high hopes for them!


On Friday and Saturday we spent a lot of time doing lessons with some

 investigators on commitment and what we expect to see out of them! 
Some of the people really understood and we were able to get Numkile
 to church along with a Mother and her two kids from it! We had an 
amazing lessons with the Hlope family on Temples and they loved it! 
The spirit was so strong in that house and they set a goal as a family 
to make it to the temple together!


In 1 Peter 1:7 it talks about how the trials of our faith are more precious than 
Gold. It really helped me to just take a moment this past week and reflect on 
some of the trials that I have faced so far in my life and I realized how truly 
grateful I am for them! I have learned so much from them and I would not be 
the person I am with out them. I am thankful for a loving Father in Heaven 
who gives us trials to make us more than who we think we can become!


I love you all!


Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment