Monday, June 2, 2014

TImes flying by


This past week has flown by!! I have to be short today because of time, but everything here is great!! All of our Investigators are continuing to progress and we have found a few more. We have also made some great progress with some of our less actives! We got a man named Sachi to come to church for the first time in 4 years!! 

I also had the opportunity to teach some of our Zone meeting this past week which was great! I read from Matthew where it talks about how a city that is set on a hill cannot be hid and we need to let that light shine! We discussed how with the Power and Authority of our calling what we can do to allow our light to shine and have others automatically see us as representatives of Jesus Christ! Christ himself tells us how to do that in 3 Nephi 18:24! I am so grateful for this gospel and for the opportunity I have to serve! I wouldn't switch these moments for anything else! I love you all so much! 

Elder Farnes

No comments:

Post a Comment