Monday, October 21, 2013

Great Week


This past week has been great. Elder Deichman and I are continuing to
work as hard as we can. We are teaching some great people and they are
progressing well. Mpho is powerful and continuing to progress very
well and our families are starting to come along.

It seems like our branch is starting to get the missionary spirit. We
are supposed to get a ward mission leader and some ward missionaries
this week which will be great! And a lot of the members came up to us
asking how they can help and telling us when they can come out. We
will be having some people from the branch come with us to see our
families this week so I think that will help out a ton. It will
definitely help them to feel more comfortable and motivated to come to
church once they have a friend that goes!

This past week in my study I loved what it says in Romans 13:14. It
says to "put on the Lord Jesus Christ." I love how it says we need to
put him on us. Just like we put on the armour of God found in
Ephesians we need to be daily putting on Jesus Christ. We need to
always act and behave in such a way that those who see us will see
that we are representatives of Him. Christ lives, and he is at the
head of this great work! I am so grateful for the ability I have to
grow closer and closer to him each day!

I love you so  much!

Elder Farnes

No comments:

Post a Comment